.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>


Friday, June 02, 2006

One Man's Desert.... 

...is another man's bounty?
The Big A sent me to Arizona about a month and a half ago. I'll be returning to work on the same project in mid-June. Terrible T thinks that Arizona must be Hell and I have to admit that I've only been there in the spring or fall. I'm sure it'll be as hot as Hell in June, but I don't plan to hang around outside in any case. I love traveling on business even though the planning for day care is a hassle. Sometimes it's just nice to get away from the family and the laundry and the arguments over what shows we're going to watch.

And the cacti are gorgeous...







-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comments: Post a Comment


Links to this post:

Create a Link


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?