.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>


Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Why the USA sucks 

FRIGGIN' OUTSOURCING!

That's, eventually, how I lost my job at The Big M. Even The Big A outsources many call center (and other) jobs to India.

And now the friggin' government has the audacity to outsorce torture?!?

Hell, I know a few really patriotic Americans (like my friend from Russia) who would LOVE to have a job that allows them to do nasty things to various and sundry Muslims... and they'd spend their hard earned "In God We Trust" cash right here in the US, where it can do us some good, for a change!

Now I'm not saying I would like to have that job, you understand. Being married, my wife would frown upon me having sex in front of the prisoners and shit like like that. I'm sure we could convince her to be sorta okay with it, though, since it would, maybe, save the lives of a few American soldiers doing their part in Iraq.

I also get sick at the sight of blood and excrement. So I don't think I'd be able to tolerate the working conditions.

Maybe if I could just be the guy snapping the pictures?

Maybe.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comments: Post a Comment


Links to this post:

Create a Link


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?