.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>


Friday, January 06, 2006

I always wanted to do comics 

Marc found a few online comic strips. So he decided he had to make his own strip.
Without my permission, he borrowed the new digital camera (it's no wonder I haven't killed this one, yet) and took stills of his Star Wars Lego characters. He renamed them and tacked on silly 11 year-old-style humor. I hope to be able to post The Adventures of Captain Poo Head once I figure out how to do so in a quality manner. I'm sure I can get good quality using Photoshop... once I figure out how.

And... umm... I'll also post the ones I made. Complete with my own silly 11 year-old-style humor.

Shalom and Happy 6th of January.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comments: Post a Comment


Links to this post:

Create a Link


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?