.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>


Monday, October 31, 2005

Thank you, Ready Kilowatt! 



Thank you Ready Kilowatt and Florida Power and Light. I bow to thee. Thank you for allowing me to finish reading Catch-22 (for about the third time) without totally ruining my eyesight. Thank you for getting my burglar alarm up and running without constantly beeping. Yes, Virginia, there is electricity!

I was also able toget gasoline for my car in under ten minutes at the local Chevron station. Oh thank thee, Lord Crude of the fossil fuels.

And thank thee Comcast for not yet restoring cable and keeping my home free of Cartoon Network annoyances.

Happy Hallowe'en, folks!




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comments: Post a Comment


Links to this post:

Create a Link


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?