.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>


Tuesday, June 14, 2005

What am I? Part 2 

How can one score as high as "The Beast" as one does "Donald Duck"? Rediculous. I'm very much more Donald than the Beast! And I probably should have been The Goof! Bogus!
I shouldn't complain... what if I'd scored high as Cinderella?



You scored as The Beast. Your alter ego is The Beast! But that is only a name... you are kind hearted and sweet, people just misunderstand you.

The Beast

81%

Donald Duck

81%

Goofy

69%

Peter Pan

56%

Ariel

50%

Pinocchio

50%

Cinderella

44%

Sleeping Beauty

44%

Snow White

19%

Cruella De Ville

0%

Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego?
created with QuizFarm.com



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comments: Post a Comment


Links to this post:

Create a Link


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?