.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>


Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Just When you Thought it was Safe to go Back to Weston... 

I'm back "home" in my office at Weston. Preparing for yet another new class to instruct as part of The Big Project.
I'm starting the class on Monday and some of the course materials are still changing... not to mention the target audience. I am so confused about the entire affair. But, as always, I'll do my best.
Luckily, a "Subject Matter Expert" (SME) will be in class with me. Un-luckily, the SME has little experience with an entire piece of process we're attempting to teach them. Hence the quotes around "Subject Matter Expert". Not that it's her fault.

Are there hit-men for really bad project managers??? I'd love to take up a collection and hire one. Heck, I'm sure I'd collect more than I usually do when I have to sell stuff for my kids' school.

Footnote: Check out the section: "But at the Beginning" on this grammar web page before faulting me for using "But" at the beginning of a sentence.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comments: Post a Comment


Links to this post:

Create a Link


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?