.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>


Friday, February 25, 2005

Whoopee! Now I'm a Half-Nerd! 

I decided to take my technical woes to Haloscan and post a question in their technical forum. See my last post if I'm losing you (you'll just have to scroll down, since I'm not exactly sure how to link to old posts, yet (thereby making me only a Half-Nerd)).
So anyways... the techie-guy was very nice and replied to my issue very quickly (nice surprise). Turns out I was pinging correctly but using the wrong URL to refer back to my blog. I tried pinging Wil, again, and finally got it right!
Whoopee!

I never did find out how someone else's text got blended in with my own and posted to my blog. That's still a bit of a Twilight Zone mystery, to me.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comments: Post a Comment


Links to this post:

Create a Link


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?