.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>


Monday, February 28, 2005

... and the naked little gold guy went to... 

I haven't seen The Aviator, yet. It won a number of Oscars, so maybe I will go see it, soon.
I have no desire to Million Dollar Baby, brilliant or not. I'm sure that Clint and Hillary deserved the Oscars they received. I'm just not in the mood to get depressed.
I got to see some of the show, but had to go to sleep relatively early. I was thrilled to hear it when The Incedibles won for Best Animated feature. Well deserved.

This morning, I found out that Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind won for Best Original Screenplay. Hooray for Charlie Kauffman! 'bout time!
I guess I'll go see Sideways, too. It won for Best Adapted Screenplay.
Now... I'd better get back to work.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comments: Post a Comment


Links to this post:

Create a Link


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?