.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>


Monday, October 11, 2004

SURPRISE! 

I'm the type of guy who enjoys a good little scheme. I helped surprise Terrible T when she had her baby shower, before Marc was born. Another scheme: with the help of Rob Hittel, our favorite antiquarian bookseller, I tricked her into thinking her he'd already sold that set of Lewis and Clark Journals... and then made her wait through her birthday until Christmas before I'd wrapped them in a box along with a few bricks to make the package really heavy. She pretended to almost faint, when she opened the box.
But this is something I would never have considered. And I'm truly amazed that anyone else would.




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comments: Post a Comment


Links to this post:

Create a Link


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?