.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>


Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Book Reviews 

I've been trying to read more books, of late. And I've tried to keep track of which ones I've read and whether or not I've enjoyed them. Mostly, I do. Or I wouldn't finish them.
I want to review a few of them, here. It will take some thought. I'm no book reviewer. Not professionally, at least.
It will, however, be nice to record my thoughts about some of them.
My recent booklist includes, by the way:

Secrets of the Tsil Café
Thomas Fox Averill
***
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
Mark Haddon
***
Falling: How our Greatest Fear Became our Greatest Thrill ... A History
Garrett Soden
***
Smoke
Donald E. Westlake
***
Artemis Fowl: The Artic Incident
Eion Colfer
***
Anonymous Rex
Eric Garcia
***
Digital Fortress
Dan Brown

***
The Chronicals of Narnia: The Magician's Nephew
C.S. Lewis
***
The Color of Magic
Terry Practchett
***
Eragon
Christopher Paolini
***
Dragonball
Akira Toriyama
8/1/2004
***
Princess in Pink
Meg Cabot
***
Dancing Barefoot
Wil Wheton
***
Stiff: The Curious Life of the Cadaver
Mary Roach
***
Just a Geek
Wil Wheton
***
Eats, Shoots & Leaves: The Zero Tolerance Approach to Punctuation
Lynne Truss
***

The Ig Nobel Prizes: The Annuls of Improbable Research
Marc Abrahams (which I just finished 2 minutes ago!)

Stay Tuned!

An aside:

"Roses are grown
Violets grow, too.
Yesterday I went to the zoo."

Today is Bad Poetry Day



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comments: Post a Comment


Links to this post:

Create a Link


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?