.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>


Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Long Time No Post 

Why?
Maybe I'm just lazy. Maybe my life's been crazy with too much stuff goin' on. Yeah... I like that answer better.
I have had time to see a few good movies: Fahrenheit 911 and Spiderman 2. I'm not sure which one was more fun. It was great to see Spidey save the day, but I also had a blast watching Michael Moore make our president look like a lunatic!
I've also been learning a new procedure at work, so I can teach it next week. Pretty boring much of the time. It's a balancing procedure, and Terrible T can tell you how much I hate balancing a checkbook. Here, we're balancing millions of dollars worth of payments. And we can't be off by even a penny!
I read Wil Wheaton's book, "Dancing Barefoot." I love the honest way he writes and this guy really seems to have a good understanding of family life. I was a little peeved having to pay something like 12 bucks for a book with only 100 pages or so. But I happy to support my favorite weblogger.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comments: Post a Comment


Links to this post:

Create a Link


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?